Our property auctions in the North-West are some of the most reputable and well-publicised in the region, ensuring an exceptional standard and variety of properties, development sites and land for sale.
Our success is based on providing a personal service for our buyers and vendors alike. By offering a range of unique services including our dedicated buying consultancy, comprehensive auction funding and sale by online auction, we can guide you through every step of the auction process and give you the tools and knowledge you need to act with confidence and achieve all your property investment goals.
Why sell at Auction?
- Increased competition can lead to sales in excess of an open market figure. There is simply no upper limit and the guarantee of a minimum allowable sale price.
- The properties exchange contracts on the day and complete 28 days later, therefore ideal for those who have to sell within a strict timescale.
- Set viewing days and times, which means you will not be inconvenienced by last-minute viewings.
- No sales chains, we add to the stress of moving and increased uncertainty that your sale will proceed.
- Your property will be advertised to the widest possible market and to our extensive database of cash buyers.
- No sales contract issues as these are prepared in advance of the auction date and are available for all purchasers to view.
If you would like to talk to Richard or Simon about selling a property at auction you can contact them on 01565 656544 or complete the contact us form and they will be in touch.
Find a Property.
Get in touch.
The 2022 Cheshire Lettings Legislation Guide
Being a Cheshire landlord means keeping on top of the ever-changing legislative landscape. 2022 will see new l...Read More
What's in store for the Cheshire property market in 2022?
Despite the COVID-19 pandemic, the Cheshire property market has remained competitive as ever throughout 2020 a...Read More
How long do you plan to stay in your Cheshire home?
Buying a Cheshire home, whether for the first time or not, is a momentous occasion. There are a number of ques...Read More