The Vicarage is situated in a lovely rural location on the edge of the popular village of Goostrey where a range of local facilities will be found together with the railway station. There is also access to a wide range of further facilities with Holmes Chapel and Knutsford being only a short distance away by car.
Bearing a date stone of 1939, this substantial residence has, until recently, been used as the vicarage to St Luke's Church in Goostrey and now forms an ideal subject for an owner occupier with it being ready for immediate occupation, however, providing tremendous further potential with rooms of pleasing proportions and standing within a substantial plot extending to 1.04 acres or thereabouts.
A notable feature is that many of the ground floor rooms have a most attractive herringbone parquet flooring. The accommodation is warmed by oil fired central heating. The property is approached through double timber gates and the driveway provides off road parking for several vehicles leading to an attached single garage. The gardens surrounding the property are mainly laid to lawn with well established boundary hedgerows and these form a fabulous backdrop to the property and provide space for the accommodation to be extended if required (subject to planning permission).
EPC Band F
Goostrey is a most attractive village community surrounded by delightful open countryside. Good local shopping and educational amenities are available within the village and Goostrey railway station lies on the main Manchester-Crewe-London line. A wider range of facilities may be found in Holmes Chapel (3 miles) and Knutsford (6 miles). There is an access point to the M6 motorway at Holmes Chapel (junction 18) some 4½ miles away. Manchester, The Potteries, and the many other commercial centres of the North-West are within convenient daily reach. Manchester International Airport is readily accessible.
Documents / Brochure