*Last open house viewing Thursday 29th 10-11am* A redundant Grade II Listed Church with gross external floor area of approximately 6,522 sq.ft (606 mt.sq) and a detached Church Hall with a gross external area of 1,883 sq.ft. (175 sq.mt) and standing within a site of 0.956 acres (0.387ha) or thereabouts.
St Lukes Church and Hall have recently become redundant and are now offered for sale providing tremendous potential for a wide range of uses.
Believed to have been originally constructed around 1900, the Church itself is constructed of red pressed brick under a slated roof and retains many of its original features and is Grade II Listed being of historic and/or architectural importance. To the side of the Church is a detached Hall which is of timber framed construction and believed to of been constructed during the early 20th Century. The Church and Hall stand within a site extending to 0.956 acres (0.387ha) or thereabouts.
The Church itself provides tremendous potential for a wide range of uses (subject to planning permission and Listed Building Consent) and has a gross external area of approximately 6,522 sq.ft (606 sq.mt). It briefly comprises front entrance porch, nave with side passage aisles leading up to a raised chancel and sanctuary and with organ chamber off to the north. To the north and south sides there are additional accommodation rooms comprising vestries and chapel. It is understood that there is a small cellar which has a boiler but at the time of writing this has not been inspected.
The detached Hall occupies a gross external floor area of approximately 1,883 sq.ft (175 sq.mt) and comprises a meeting room, a kitchen and associated welfare facilities.
The site is raised above King Street and there is driveway access from King Street together with turning and parking.