FOR SALE BY INFORMAL TENDER - CLOSING DATE FRIDAY 17TH APRIL AT 12 NOON. GUIDE PRICE £700,000 +.
Holly Bank is an interesting detached house dating in part it is believed from the late 1800's and has subsequently been extended at the rear to provide additional ground and first floor accommodation. It is situated in a fabulous location in the heart of the village and therefore is within walking distance of the local shops and public houses and school.
Constructed of brick with part rendered elevation under a slated roof, the house requires a programme of modernisation but provides an ideal opportunity for a purchaser to appoint the accommodation to their own style and specification. Notably the property stands within grounds extending to 6.35 acres or thereabout which are predominantly flat paddocks to the side and rear bordering the Shear Brook with the advantage of road frontage to Main Road and vehicular access giving it particular appeal to those with an equestrian interest.
In addition, the property has a large detached barn of brick construction with a slated roof providing a footprint of around 1,200 square feet, the majority of which could give additional first floor accommodation and therefore provides tremendous potential to be restored and converted (subject to planning permission).
Prior to the tender date, a contract pack will be available for inspection at the agents Macclesfield Office or by contacting the vendors solicitors, Thorneycrofts of Macclesfield on 01625 503444.
Prospective purchasers should submit their offers in writing to: Meller Braggins/Edward Mellor, The Roylance Building, Water Green, Macclesfield, SK11 6LH by 12 noon on Friday 17th April 2020. Envelopes should be sealed and marked Tender 'Holly Bank'.
The following information will be required:-
1. The name and address of the prospective purchaser.
2. The amount of the offer in figures and words.
3. Confirmation that the appropriate funding is in place to complete the purchase.
4. The name and address of the solicitor who will act on behalf of the prospective purchaser.
Condition of the tender:
1. All tenders must be for a specific sum of money.
2. The vendors do not undertake to accept the highest or any offer.
3. The successful purchaser will be notified within 10 working days of the close of the tender.
4. Contracts are to be exchanged within 28 working days of receipt of papers from the vendors solicitors. Completion will be 28 days after exchange of contracts.
Documents / Brochure