Buy and sell property at auction
Our property auctions in the North-West are some of the most reputable and well-publicised in the region, ensuring an exceptional standard and variety of properties, development sites and land for sale.
Our success is based around providing a personal service for our buyers and vendors alike. By offering a range of unique services including our dedicated buying consultancy, comprehensive auction funding and sale by online auction, we can guide you through every step of the auction process and give you the tools and knowledge you need to act with confidence and achieve all your property investment goals.
WHY SELL AT AUCTION?
- Increased competition can lead to sales in excess of an open market figure. There is simply no upper limit and the guarantee of a minimum allowable sale price.
- The properties exchange contracts on the day and complete 28 days later, therefore ideal for those who have to sell within a strict timescale.
- Set viewing days and times, which means you will not be inconvenienced by last minute viewings.
- No sales chains, we add to the stress of moving and increased uncertainty that your sale will proceed.
- Your property will be advertised to the widest possible market and to our extensive database of cash buyers.
- No sales contract issues as these are prepared in advance of the auction date and are available for all purchasers to view.
WHY BUY AT AUCTION?
- Once the hammer falls the property is yours, there is no risk of gazumping, chains falling through or vendors changing their minds and pulling out of the transaction mid way through the sale.
- You complete the sale within 28 days of the auction date, which means there is no quicker way to purchase a property.
- There are no surprises, all relevant legal documentation pertaining to the property, such as copies of the title, search results, easements and rights of ways can be viewed online prior to the auction.
- Many auction properties are sold with tenants already in situ, which allows investors to start to receive rental income right from the day of legal completion.