FOR SALE BY INFORMAL TENDER IN ONE LOT
CLOSING DATE FRIDAY 22 JUNE 2018 AT 12 NOON
Roadside Farm Barn provides a unique opportunity to acquire a redundant portal framed barn for which planning permission has been granted (Application Number 17/5148M) on 9 April 2018 by Cheshire East Council for its use to be changed into a single residential dwelling with a proposed net internal floor area of 3,520 sq.ft (327 sq. m) or thereabouts and the construction of a triple garage with a footprint of 775 sq. ft. (72 sq.m) or thereabouts. The property stands at the end of a long private driveway which is included within the sale and enjoys fabulous far reaching views over adjoining countryside and is particularly private and quiet, yet convenient for a wide range of local facilities with the A50 being close to hand.
The total area to be sold extends to 2.02 acres (0.81 ha) or thereabouts and is shown edged red on the site location plan.
Prospective purchasers should also note that our client also owns the adjoining farmland and an option will be made available to the successful purchasers to acquire more land if required by separate negotiation.
Prospective purchasers should submit their offers in writing to Meller Braggins Limited, 35/37 Princess Street, Knutsford, WA16 6BP by 12 Noon on Friday 22 June 2018. Envelopes should be sealed and marked "TENDER - ROADSIDE BARN FARM". The following information will be required:-
1. The name and address of the prospective purchaser.
2. The amount of the offer in figures and words.
3. Confirmation that the appropriate funding is in place to complete the purchase.
4. The name and address of the solicitor who will act on behalf of the prospective purchaser.
CONDITIONS OF TENDER:
1. All tenders must be for a specific sum of money
2. The vendors do not undertake to accept the highest or any offer
3. The successful purchaser will be notified within 10 working days of the close of the tender
4. Contracts are to be exchanged within 10 working days of receipt of papers from the vendors solicitor
5. Completion will be 28 days or earlier after exchange of contract.
INSPECTIONS: Inspections may be made during any reasonable daylight hours.
TENURE: We are informed is Freehold and free from Chief Rent, however this detail has not been confirmed from the Title Deeds.
VACANT POSSESSION UPON COMPLETION
Please note that images of the completed barn are computer generated impressions as per the planning documentation.
Documents / Brochure