FOR SALE BY INFORMAL TENDER IN ONE LOT
Closing Date Friday 6 April 2018 at 12 Noon
Villa Farm is situated in a convenient location and comprises a substantial farm house requiring modernisation together with an extensive range of outbuildings, two of which have planning permission granted for conversion into 6 residential dwellings.
The planning permission was granted by Cheshire East Council on 8 February 2018 (application no. 17/5111M) and details of the application are available at the Agents Knutsford office or from the Cheshire East website. In addition, there is a substantial range of mainly portal framed redundant farm buildings which may provide further potential and the site enjoys views to the rear over adjoining farmland.
INSPECTIONS - Inspections may be made on Wednesdays and Saturdays from 2pm - 4pm commencing Saturday 10th March 2018.
Prospective purchasers should submit their offers in writing to: Meller Braggins Ltd, 35/37 Princess Street, Knutsford, Cheshire, WA16 6BP by 12 noon on Friday 6th April 2018. Envelopes should be sealed and marked Tender 'Villa Farm'.
The following information will be required:-
1. The name and address of the prospective purchaser.
2. The amount of the offer in figures and words.
3. Confirmation that the appropriate funding is in place to complete the purchase.
4. The name and address of the solicitor who will act on behalf of the prospective purchaser.
CONDITIONS OF TENDER
1. All tenders must be for a specific sum of money.
2. The vendors do not undertake to accept the highest or any offer.
3. The successful purchaser will be notified within 10 working days of the close of the tender.
4. Contracts are to be exchanged within 10 working days of receipt of papers from the vendors solicitors. Completion will be 28 days after exchange of contracts.
Documents / Brochure