An excellent opportunity has arisen to acquire a parcel of land with outline planning consent for the replacement of an existing with a two story dwelling. This is a prime building plot in mature grounds of 0.18 of an acre or thereabouts. Further details can be accessed through Cheshire West and Chester Council under application number 17/02875/OUT.
The plot is delightfully situated along Eddisbury Hill and is part the much sought after rural location of Delamere. Within half a mile is the well known scenic landmark of Delamere Forest, the top of Eddisbury Hill/Old Pale Heights is a historical landmark with stunning panoramic views over several counties. In contrast, the A556 bypass is less than half a mile away and connects to the motorway network and many major commercial centres throughout the North West. The city of Chester is just 11 miles away whilst Northwich town is 7 miles.
For SatNav purposes the postcode is CW8 2HY. Turn into Station Road from the A556 and proceed for a quarter of a mile, turning left onto Eddisbury Hill. the property will be found on the left and will be clearly marked by Meller Braggins signage.
Prospective purchasers should submit their offers in writing to Meller Braggins Limited, 10 The Bull Ring, Northwich, Cheshire, CW9 5BS by 12:00 noon on 22nd September 2017. Envelopes should be sealed and marked TENDER SANTON EDDISBURY HILL.
The following information will be required:
1. The name, address and contact details of the prospective purchaser
2. The amount of the offer in figures and words
3. Any conditions attached to the offer
4. Confirmation that the appropriate funding is in place to complete the purchase
5. The name and address of the solicitor who will act on behalf of the prospective purchaser
CONDITIONS OF TENDER
1. All tenders must be for a specific sum of money 2. The vendors do not undertake to accept the highest or any offer
3. The successful purchaser will be notified within 10 working days of the close of the tender
4. Contracts are to be exchanged within 4 weeks of receipt of contract documents from the vendors solicitors. Completion will be 28 days after exchange of contracts.
Any reasonable time of day.